Amy and Rory in “The Girl Who Waited” (requested by cryingdanny)
n a r n i a? what’s that?
oh, my dear girl, y o u ’ r e i n i t .
do you ever think that oliver wood was created for the sole purpose of innuendo
even his name is an innuendo
It gets even better when you realize the actor’s name was Sean Biggerstaff.
My guardian angel probably facepalms himself a lot.
tell me, where do we go from here?
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
#god almighty!!!!!! #this post??? is e v e r y t h i n g #it addresses all of my pet peeves in fandom regarding harry #people refuse to acknowledge how bright and talented harry really is #its such a joke tbh #they point to his average academics as if that is a true measure of intelligence #all the while disregarding the stressful situations he’s put in and horrible teachers that hinder his learning #people have adopted snapes mentality when judging harrys intelligence and its utterly belittling #snape purposely gives shitty instructions and literally fucking sabotages harrys work in his class #and puts him in a fake remedial potions class to humiliate him in front of his peers #and fandom? they gobble it up and laugh about how shitty harry is at potions #but when harry gets legitimately good instructions from snapes old textbook for the first time in his potions career #under a teacher who is not abusive but actually encouraging? #he fucking thrives #snape had been keeping innovational and helpful potions instructions from his students for YEARS #so apart from being a shitty person he was also a shitty teacher #anyways~ #harry is extremely bright and talented and powerful for his age #love and forgiveness were not his only ~powers~ #or the reason he survived so long #ty for this gr9 post op (via ginevvra)
my favorite f/m ships are the ones where the dude is pretty much there just to gaze at the girl with heart eyes and fawn over her
"I don’t think this is what Hermione had in mind when she suggested you help me revise."
Harry met Ginny’s eyes with a practiced angelic expression, “No?”
She shook her head, not falling for his act even for a moment. Almost unconsciously, he reached up to gently brush her bangs from her cheek and continued, “I’m surprised we even made it to the library, actually.”
"No thanks to you. You realize I’ll blame you if I fail my OWLs?"
"Of course. But you won’t fail." [x]
'hey what's your otp'
i put my hands in my pockets casually, giving a nervous laugh. ‘w-what’s an otp’ i stutter. i take my hand out of my pocket to brush my hair back smoothly. a list falls out of the pocket. it begins to roll. it is going on seven blocks now. i begin to cry.